high-quality follow-up milk replacer especially for weaning
At a glance
- fat-protein-content resembles that of sows' milk
- highly efficient probiotics
- guaranteed content of immunoglobulin
- good milk content
- easily digestible vegetable oils
- readily available vitamins and micronutrients
- suitable for bowl and automatic feeders
- may easily be combined with Porcomel Nature
Porcomel Transit is an ideal milk replacer to accompany the development respectively from suckling piglet to weaned piglet to fattening pig between 25 and 50 kg. The milk replacer’s highly digestible components support the piglet's development and the intake of solid feed.
Furthermore, digestion is supported and the development of pathogenic germs is inhibited.
In addition, Porcomel Transit contains immunoglobulin, which ehances the young piglets’ immune system. Selected components stimulate the digestion and provide the piglets with readily available energy. In addition, tasty coconut oil increases feed consumption. Porcomel Transit may be fed from the second week of life onwards.
Porcomel Transit may be fed from the second week of life onwards. Mix 200 g of product with 800 ml of warm water (42 °C). Feed at 39 °C.
- whey powder
- rice concentrate
- vegetable oils
- wheat protein concentrate
- vitamins & micronutrients
Storage and shelf life
- shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacture if stored in a cool and dry place
- close bag tightly after opening
25 kg bag