oxygen barrier protection
At a glance
- opaque protective fabric
- completely seamed
- UV-resistance: at least 5 years
- also be used to cover straw bales (protects from rain and bird droppings)
- always 5.2 m in length x width of the silo
- widths from 6 - 10 m available in 1 m increments
- widths from 10 - 26 m available in 2 m increments (even numbers)
When covering the silo, make sure that the 5.2 m lengths of fabric overlap approx. 20 cm and use our barrier protection belts – jbs barriereschlauch – or silage gravel bags to secure overlapping. When opening the silo, either fold the fabric in two steps of 2.5 m each or uncover 5.2 m in one work step. Store fabric carefully
Advantages of 5.2 m lengths
- You don’t have to laboriously unfurl or pull along the protective fabric on top of the silo
- Easy application and rapid demounting increase life expectancy!
jbs barriereschutz may also be used to cover straw bales. Protects from rain and bird droppings.